Thursday, May 26, 2011

Vacation like a Rock Star......

or just pretend you are along with me. Summer is just around the corner (let's hope) and I find myself daydreaming about a nice little vacation somewhere far far away in another country and then reality hits, who am I kidding! I have two young active boys that basically spend all day "rearranging" the house, taking a vacation in a fancy home with those two monkeys(that I adore) would be out of the question. I can't even go 30 miles in a car with them before they go bananas, what would a 18 hour flight be like! Dear me, my Rock Star lifestyle will have to wait ; ) Until then let's gush over this vacation home in the hills of Austria via Welcome Beyond - Hand picked paradise. If you have time check out the other digs you can vacay in, delish!










No comments: